Policy and Procedures
As we have been working to prepare for our reopening, we are keeping in mind the comfortable and relaxing atmosphere we have all enjoyed in the past. We would like you to know we are abiding by the standards and procedures given to us by the State of New Jersey. That being said, we will keep your visit just as enjoyable as it has always been with a few policies that we have had to put in place. Please bear with us as we move forward into welcoming you back! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us and we will be sure to answer any reservations you may have.
We all look forward to seeing you!!
- We ask that you please be on time as we are booked tightly and if you are late, we may not be able to accommodate you.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please give us 24 hours notice as there is now a charge for missed appointments. The charge is 50% of the service you were originally scheduled for.
- Please come in at your scheduled appointment time. You do not need to call or text us from your car. Just come on in.
- Please come into the salon at your scheduled time with your mask on. If you do not have one, we will supply one for you at a charge.
- When you come in, you will be asked to sign a waiver simply stating that if you catch this virus or any other illness, we cannot be held responsible as we will be cleaning diligently throughout the day.
- There will be a $3 surcharge for all chemical services and this includes a disposable mask we will give you prior to your color/
- We ask that everyone be mindful of others personal space as well as your own.
- For those who may be immune compromised in any way, we will do our best to accommodate you. Let us know this when you schedule
your appointment and we will work with you as best as we can.
- For those of you who are not yet comfortable entering into public spaces, we will still offer our take home color kits for $30. We ask
you call to schedule a time for pick up.